What is Dish Cult?
Launching this week, Dish Cult will be the UK’s brand new dining companion for remarkable restaurant experiences. Replacing ResDiary.com, Dish Cult enables diners to easily find your venue, then book commission-free via website, and mobile app.
Since 2019, Dish Cult has been promoting cafes, bars, and restaurants across New Zealand attracting 19% more new diners compared to the average hospitality industry benchmark. Now it’s time for UK venues to get in on the action!
- Existing ResDiary Consumer Products will transform into Dish Cult; Resdiary.com, and the ResDiaryNow app will change.
- Get Increased brand awareness thanks to your improved venue listing. Bigger images, more info,and improved booking process (previously your ResDiary microsite).
- Be featured in editorial content let your venue engage with diners across Dish Cult’s platforms in our articles, social media, and competitions.
- Reach more diners through our newsletter. Grab the attention of our user database with your special events, or offers.
- This is just the beginning we have big plans for Dish Cult, even more features like vouchers, and loyalty, are coming soon…
How can your venue be a part of Dish Cult?
Your ResDiary microsite will automatically become a Dish Cult listing. With bigger images, easy to access menus, and a bold booking button. To get the most from it – make sure all your information, images, and menus are up to date. To see how to easily update your listing from your diary watch our handy guide, or visit the Dish Cult section on the ResDiary Customer Hub.